Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
NICE is being used by our organization to connect the entire team together. We are able to call each other on NICE and solve customer service disputes, such as billing and wager info. NICE is great because it needs little training to know how to work the platform. As a new hire, I was able to figure the software out pretty easily. NICE is used within our department but it is also used within our company as a whole. Each department has its own system so we could stay on task and be more organized. Our department is customer service with about 100-200 team members on board that address mainly customer billing and wager disputes.
- User friendly: Very simple to get started with and understand.
- Connection: Easily get the whole team connected for projects.
- Access: Ability to show the statuses of co-workers.
- Calling: Able to call upper departments for assistance.
- Screen time: Sometimes the screen times out when not active.
- Not able to guarantee everyone is using the software.
- Works better through desktop than mobile.
- Collection of funds from money owed: positive.
- Being able to connect the entire team, no additional phone plan: positive.
- Training new team members to use the system: negative.
I give Nice an 8 rating because of its simplicity of use and training. It did not take long to understand the software as there is not much difficulty and everything is easy to follow. The function of MAX is also very nice, it is the main tool used by us to make calls and connect the team together. The score was not a full 10 because the screen does timeout from time to time, which makes me log in through NICE all over again.
NICE has suited our company by being able to chat through different departments. For example, if a customer messages us through our website, and they are trying to make a payment on their account, we can connect with our supervisors through NICE and have their account enabled, as well as connect with the Finance Team to collect the funds from the account. NICE is helpful with connecting us with the people we need in order to work more efficiently.