Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
Our entire company uses NICE inContact, which is pretty nice because it makes communicating with & transferring calls to one another so simple. We are in healthcare so when we start to get a large volume of calls it is very easy to look up another employee when one needs to transfer calls & also helps us to track our availability.
- It makes dialing easier by typing rather than an actual phone with cords everywhere.
- Makes transferring calls very simple & easy.
- Allows you to easily switch between headphone & speaker audio without having to get up & do anything.
- All the main functions are set up in one place so that you don't have to toggle back & forth here & there.
- I would like it if the phone #/station ID was a little shorter.
- It would be nice to have more options to choose from when dispositioning the calls.
- I think that by using inContact our call flow is very productive & very swift through the process, which allows us to get more work done & a larger volume of orders.
The way our inContact is set up allows us to see where we are in terms of our calls & the volume we've taken within a day. This allows us to pace ourselves accordingly so that we stay on task with our work & make sure our customers stay happy & satisfied.
As I stated previously this has been one of the most user-friendly phone systems I've used. It makes our process flow very smoothly. We are able to communicate with our business needs and more at a very reliable pace without too many issues.
I give it this rating because it does provide us accurate reports on our numbers, which again lets us see exactly where we are or need to be so it helps to keep us balanced, which in return allows us to be more productive.
When I receive calls, I click right on my inContact & the answer button is immediately right there so I don't have to click on a bunch of things just to take the call, so it definitely saves time. I also place outbound calls to a lot of the same facilities being that we work with hospitals & patients, so for me the easy access to the call history so I can just redial is awesome. For me, the functionality was pretty good with inContact. It helps us to get our jobs done in a very timely fashion.