Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
We use NICE inContact CXone for a contact center and at an organizational level it helps us manage users, manage various call sources, unify the tool across different locations of the organization and pull multi-dimensional report for business intelligence. It also assists us in improving operational efficiency by being able to manage the after-call workflow, etc.
- We have variety of partners and each of them have different toll-free numbers associated but a bunch of partners would deal with the same product for different locations. It helps us group them under one category and manage the efficiency as a whole for the product while it also helps us track the performance of each of the partners.
- We have different representative specialized to handle different products. NICE inContact CXone helps us create skill pools and assign a particular skill pool to the representative. This is an effective tool to manage your workforce when you have representatives cross skilled and shortage of resources.
- Again because of us having a variety of partners, we are able to prioritize the routing of calls based on the different business verticals we have.
- It bundles vendor and workforce management which is the need for the hour.
- The softphone license reset option for active licenses of the organization can be provided to the user at the highest level in the organization so that it eliminates the need for us to call in because moving computers or laptops today in the pandemic world is quite common and it should not require a call or a support site chat or a request to get it done.
- The remove all users functionality is not working anymore, though there is a button. If this is functional, it will be easy to manage users in a skill or pod.
- Some tweaks needed with the promise keeper functionality. When a user has scheduled a promise keeper but unfortunately is talking to a different customer or on a state where he cannot dial it out, the promise keeper should get snoozed whereas now it gets abandoned on the backend. This also skews reporting slightly.
- Better vendor management - improved revenue.
- Better workforce management - cost optimization.
- Ease of use helps in easy transitioning of employees from one role to another - shorter learning curve (directly helps improve the revenue).
- Integration of vendor and workforce management in one platform.
- Flexibility to customize all aspects of the tool based on business requirements from time to time.
- 360 degree detailed and live reporting which includes vendor-level, workforce-level and customer-level with quality analytics as well.
- Ease of access for both managers and representatives.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Minimal downtime.
NICE inContact CXone is well suited for all because it unifies vendor and workforce management into one portal. Again all products have some flaws but the best part is that NICE inContact offers a variety of customizations that helps us tailor and adjust the product based on our needs. Hence it is the best fit.
NICE CXone Feature Ratings
Using NICE inContact CXone
Process Managers, Project leads, Team leads, Supervisors, Quality Team Leads, Quality executives, WFM leads and WFM, MIS, BI team, call center representatives.