Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
We are using along side Ring Central for our company wide phone system.
- Easy to use - I find it very simple to use. We had one training on the system and that was pretty much all for everyone in my department.
- Nice website layout.
- Great for large companies we are a huge company with warehouses and offices throughout the country and we are able to communicate with anyone without having to have a huge list (paper) vs a nice mainstream directory.
- Make it so I don't have to launch the phone, it's somewhere on the webpage.
- I find that it's constantly not remembering me so I have to pull out my work station ID.
- It's been great, they've been able to reduce cost on phone lines and now everyone is uniformed vs everyone having a different form of communication.
Yes - Citrix jabber and hardline phones
I think it's great for really anyone, large company or small. I haven't used all the features but they seem like they could be beneficial for all.