Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
NICE inContact is a product we use on a daily basis. It allows us to take inbound calls, place outbound calls, and access databases that house customer contact made by phone, email, or chat. It also gives us a snapshot of of schedule and call metrics. It eliminates the need for multiple programs being involved in the call taking process.
- Ease of Access: Easy interface that allows call taking agents to identify their caller and easily work the call experience (i.e. transferring, hold, mute, etc.).
- Time Management: The systems gives analyst a snapshot of their work day and call metrics at a glance. All in one place.
- Visual: I think the color scheme/ font could be updated to reflect more modern technology.
- More customization options in general would be better for people who might have a hard time seeing.
- As an analyst NICE helped to improve my personal performance once I started to utilize the schedule at a glance functions. I found that I almost never forgot to take my breaks or lunches.
- As an analyst NIC helped me to adhere to average handle time of my calls. The tool was easy to locate - so that I did not waste more time looking for the information.
I have been in call center work for over 10 years and this is one of the easiest systems I have ever had to use. In my last role I worked from home and was able to get it installed and running with little help! That is something to be said about a call taking platform.
As an analyst I feel like the reporting capabilities are adequate. I would like to see access to a full day's call log along with the in call descriptors already available (Company, phone number, etc). In addition I like that we are able to access past calls through the program.