Protect Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version

Norton Security Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Norton Internet Security

Norton Internet Security is being used by our entire organization. It addresses malicious attacks on our computers and information. It helps scan emails and prevent viruses from being downloaded. It also helps prevent any spying attacks when users browse the internet and keeps private information on our computers from being accessed.
  • It helps scan emails to prevent malicious attachments and keep viruses from being downloaded. It helps protect our information.
  • It helps monitor internet activity and prevent attacks or viruses from browsing the internet. This helps keep our computers safe.
  • It scans downloads to make sure they are safe. This way our computers are not hacked into.
  • We still receive a lot of spam emails. It would help if they could scan these types of emails a little better and send them straight to the trash can.
  • It has helped prevent any private company information including banking and accounting information from being obtained by hackers. This helps prevent attacks on our accounts which would cause huge issues for our company.
  • It helps keep our computers from crashing due to viruses which would halt any operations on that computer and cause extra hours for our I.T. Department to fix.
Norton seems to prevent more attacks than McAfee. I receive more notifications from Norton than I did McAfee which tells me it most likely is performing better. McAfee didn't seem to notify me about prevented attacks as much as Norton. You can also run Norton on individual email attachments to see if they are safe prior to opening them.
I believe Norton Internet Security is well suited for all computers. It helps prevent them from malicious attacks and viruses from being downloaded. Even personal computers can benefit from it because most people use their computer to access banking information and logging into accounts online. If a hacker gets your information, they can access all of your accounts.