Reputable. Robust. Surprisingly Inexpensive.
October 31, 2020

Reputable. Robust. Surprisingly Inexpensive.

Marouane Tohme | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Norton Small Business

Norton Small Business was selected as our companywide antivirus solution back in 2019. The decision was originally made based on the reputation of Symantec. The tool, of course, did not disappoint, and we were especially pleased with the ability to secure our mobile devices. From an IT perspective, Norton Small Business's control panel or backend offered all the information and control one could ask for. Best of all, the solution is very inexpensive.
  • Mobile device support
  • Robust control panel
  • Inexpensive
  • Minimal system resource impact
  • Better integration with third-party RMMs
  • Every organization needs an AV solution. Norton Small Business is one of the best at a competitive price point.
Ultimately, Symantec's reputation and mobile device support was what made the decision to chose Norton Small Business. Now many who might be familiar with Norton and Symantec would be surprised to hear this. I know I was. But Norton Small Business was actually less expensive than many of the solutions I was considering or had used before.
Norton Small Business is a business antivirus solution. It does its job, and while it does add a few extra bells and whistles here and there, Norton has done well not to make the solution too cumbersome like some of the competition. The whole experience is simple and painless.
My only interaction with support was during the purchasing phase. We never really had any issues with the solution that required a call to support, but the interaction I did have was quick and painless. If this is anything to go by, I expect the customer support to be excellent.

Do you think Norton Small Business delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Norton Small Business's feature set?

Did Norton Small Business live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Norton Small Business go as expected?

Would you buy Norton Small Business again?

For a business that wants to secure all its devices including mobiles, Norton is great. It seems to be marketed and positioned for businesses with fewer than 25 machines, though. Ultimately the lack of integration with our remote monitoring and management solution was why we did not renew our licenses, but that shouldn't be an issue for most people. I still consider Norton Small Business superior to our current AV solution in almost every way and hope Norton adds integration soon.