Overall Satisfaction with Nutanix
- Easy to deploy
- Simple to manage
- Nice performance
- Great support
- Supports ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM as hypervisor
- Cloud backup to AWS and Azure
- Storage mode only using AFS and ABS
- More hypervisors should be supported (Xenserver, Oracle Server)
- Mix hypervisor deployment on three nodes
- Open vswitch management using Prism
- Positive impact on operational expenditure
- The larger your three-tier architecture the more you save if it deployed as HCI
- Save more than 30% ROI compare to three-tier
Nutanix is a proven solution. [They were] one of the first vendors to play in the HCI arena. Anyway we did some testing before choosing one.
Nutanix won with its simple deployment, multi-hypervisor support, is easy to manage, has a nice performance and great support. Nutanix Prism gives a lot functionality such as upgrading to Nutanix OS, Hypervisor, and even Firmware upgrades. Cross-hypervisor migration is a [also] great feature of Nutanix.