On-Screen Takeoff Review
March 11, 2020

On-Screen Takeoff Review

Overall Satisfaction with On-Screen Takeoff

At our company, we use On-Screen Takeoff as an estimating tool to help obtain quantities or take-off on projects. Additionally, we use it on the project management side to help write change orders and to obtain quantity take-off. This software helps to address the need to print and scale drawings as it can be completed digitally.
  • Accutate
  • Ability to read pdfs via OCR
  • Accurate = positive ROI
  • Accuracy shown to clients
  • Costly training classes
A few of my coworkers have used other estimating software, including Bluebeam; however, they all seem to come back to and recommend On-Screen Takeoff. I have personally used Bluebeam and I think it works fine, but it is the cheaper version of this software. Cheaper isn't always better when presenting to potential clients!
The On-Screen Takeoff support staff has helped several coworkers and myself on a wide array of issues. They are typically fast in their response time and willing to help no matter the issue. During one call in particular, I was able to get my issue resolved and even learned a feature of the product that I didn't previously know about. A++ rating!

Do you think On-Screen Takeoff delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with On-Screen Takeoff's feature set?

Did On-Screen Takeoff live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of On-Screen Takeoff go as expected?

Would you buy On-Screen Takeoff again?

We enjoy using this estimating software and would highly recommend companies of 10 to 1,000 use it. After you sit down and use On-Screen Takeoff for a week, it becomes second nature and makes completing quantity take-off easy. We have incorporated this software into our estimating and have also used it to secure estimated projects. We can show and present our take-off to the client to ensure accuracy.

On-Screen Takeoff Feature Ratings