OneDrive is simply the best!
Omer Yaqoob profile photo
September 21, 2019

OneDrive is simply the best!

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with OneDrive

I am using OneDrive for more 5 years. Initially, I was using it personally but last year after my recommendation our company also switched from Dropbox to OneDrive. It is reliable, intuitive and offers wonderful security features. Most of the data we store on cloud storage is sensitive and requires brick wall security. OneDrive takes good care of it and on top of all, its integration with Windows and Office apps makes it the best among other solutions in the market.
  • Integration with Windows 10 and Office apps.
  • Intuitive interface and folder management.
  • We can edit the documents online and sharing them with others is relatively easy.
  • We cannot open password protected Excel files online.
  • Overall, it is Microsofts best work and there are no other cons.
  • OneDrive brought evolution in an office environment, we don't have to carry flash drives anymore to move a document from one device to another.
  • If we upload a document from one device, it can easily be accessed from other synced devices instantly.
We opted OneDrive considering its integrations with other Microsoft products and top-notch performance.
OneDrive's interface is already intuitive and I don't find any need to contact the support staff. However, in the beginning, when I had questions about the folder management, the support team was very helpful.

Do you think OneDrive delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with OneDrive's feature set?

Did OneDrive live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of OneDrive go as expected?

Would you buy OneDrive again?

OneDrive is well suited for every business due to its integrations with Microsoft systems. It can be accessed from any device, it is basically an on the go work station. We can upload/download, view and edit files online. OneDrive has all those features which are required in an office environment.

OneDrive Feature Ratings