October 25, 2019
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ONESOURCE
OneSource is used to calculate sales and use taxes. It is also used as a record-keeping system. It was used to file returns as well, but we canceled that portion of the software.
- Detailed reports.
- Key fields in data.
- Reporting speeds.
- Calculations based on latitude and longitude instead of zip code.
- Calculate returns based on actual state returns.
- Better mapping of addresses.
- Quicker responses to customer tickets.
- Better connectors to ERP systems.
- Easier access to live transactional data.
- Free connector to data analysis software like Microsoft SQL.
- Leaves sales tax off invoices from time to time.
- Reduces the amount of manual work needed to calculate sales tax and to update tax rates.
Often times they never respond to emails. Ignored us until we threatened to cancel one of their products.
Do you think Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE's feature set?
Did Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE go as expected?
Would you buy Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE again?