One-Stop-Shop For All of Your HR Needs
April 12, 2021
One-Stop-Shop For All of Your HR Needs
Score 9 out of 10
- Global HR
- Talent Management
- Oracle Talent Acquisition
- Time and Labor
- Oracle Talent Management for Midsize
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud HCM
The Oracle Cloud HCM software is being utilized mainly by our HR Team, but it is also more widely used by all the departments of our company because it is very great at being a one-stop-shop when it comes to managing HR-related things from interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and all the way to retirement, termination, or whatever the case may be. It is a great program that helps so many different departments by finding new employees and managing the ones they currently have.
- Benefit information and programs are easily laid out and presented.
- Integrates with other HR-related software that we use to create a powerhouse for Human Relations.
- Onboarding of new hires and finding potential new candidates.
- Unfortunately there isn't a free trial available, it would be nice to test drive before you buy.
- Unable to customize the platform to "make it yours". Which means you have to work with what you're given and can not tweak it.
- Support can seem a bit disconnected when you are able to get a hold of them.
The Oracle Cloud HCM is a set of different features that are all housed in one easy-to-use program. The way I like to think about it is if I were hiring features for a piece of software, sure I could call my accounting team to do payroll, call the outsourced HR team to manage employees, go to my managers to deal with onboarding and terminations, or I could have 1 department that takes care of all of those things and does it very efficiently.
- Deeper, more meaningful employee insights
- Employee lifecycle data integration
- HR function accessibility and mobility
- Increased employee and HR admin productivity
- Reduced payroll cycle time and error rate
- Decreased employee turnover
- Decreased cost per employee (benefits, compliance, and/or enrollment)
- Recruitment and onboarding KPI improvements
- Reduction in cost- and time-to-hire
- Performance Review function efficiencies and cost savings
This software has allowed our company to do many great things, including the ones listed above. By being able to utilize one program for a whole host of tasks, it has really simplified the process which has let some of our teams take a more hands-off approach when it comes to new employee hiring and current employee management. With those teams having more time to do other things, it has led to a greater productivity rate and helped cut down on some of the frustration of who is doing what? which process am I waiting on? and created accountability for those guiding the success of the program.
- It has allowed us to look at some reports of our processes and where we could use improvement.
- Using this program has allowed us to increase communication and cut back on unnecessary meetings, emails, and calls.
- Using mobile-enabled programs for this type of software was not something we had done before but has proven to be very productive.
When it comes to the processes that this software can do, we did not want to simply trust the company that could give us the lowest price or negotiates our rate because of some special of the month. We wanted to be able to trust our business, data, and employees to a company that knows what they are doing and is recognized for being at the top of their game. We tried a few different options and the pros outweigh the few cons that there were with this program. Buy with confidence!
Oracle Cloud HCM is a really great program for those who know what it does and are able to take full advantage of all of the different modules they have available. What our HR Team likes a lot about this software is that we are able to use one single platform from start to finish for an employee. There isn't anymore logging into this platform to manage payroll, then logging into another platform to manage benefits, it all lives under one roof.