The Oracle CX Marketing modules surprise me more and more… How wonderful !!!
December 27, 2020

The Oracle CX Marketing modules surprise me more and more… How wonderful !!!

Martha Catarine Nielsen Cox | TrustRadius Reviewer

• CX Audience
  • CrowdTwist
  • CX Content
  • CX Unity

Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)

I am a very demanding user and I always want everything to work according to my plans, Oracle makes sure that my work can obtain results without surprises, it is a widely used tool for multichannel marketing with the main objective of inviting many more clients, I count on A great work team to meet the objective of increasing the productivity of social media marketing and in general with Oracle Eloqua and its A / B tests, everything is achieved without problems.
My department was able to greatly simplify digital marketing with Oracle Eloqua and other Oracle products. The complexity in some business processes is just a bad memory and I can still be convinced that my work is more fluid and uncomplicated. The agility of our business processes is very impressive, we are a successful team thanks to Oracle products and we know that we can continue to drive all marketing campaigns with these products.
  • My Oracle multichannel marketing strategy has significantly increased productivity and customers.
  • Oracle simplifies business processes dedicated to digital marketing with its tools.
  • Eloqua displays all performance reports with specific details.
  • I have a strong marketing strategy that has paid off with high-performance business processes because I have come to understand that many Oracle features need to be used for our campaign performance to achieve the highest productivity.
  • Scalability is perfect if your team can use most of Oracle's tools to minimize losses.
  • Day by day I continue to use Oracle and I am convinced that it is a necessary product for all my campaigns.
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) can be implemented in a few hours in different departments depending on their characteristics and the number of users. The positive momentum is all business processes are scaling at a very favorable rate in terms of revenue. Eloqua is a good example of Oracle scalability for all multichannel campaigns.
  • Our commercial processes and increase in potential clients is very remarkable
  • The ROI of the company is increasing thanks to all the Oracle tools and I have many more ideas for the future, this can only be possible with Oracle.
  • We are already evaluating our failures to know where we have failed, of course, to assess these failures we are only reading the detailed reports from Oracle, we already know the results and we are very happy because we know that they are very positive.
Oracle has a variety of excellent modules that are very productive and my 10-point score is based on my confidence in recommending Oracle to all my colleagues. Every day I use Oracle and my direct experience gives me the security to recommend it for large and small implementations thanks to the fact that we are achieving absolutely all the goals. I express myself positively about Oracle every time I am talking to my colleagues without breaking a sweat for a second.

Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Calendaring