Better synergy between marketing strategy , execution and measurement.
November 02, 2021

Better synergy between marketing strategy , execution and measurement.

Alexander Barion | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Eloqua

Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)

Oracle CX Marketing is a very important part of my departments' marketing infrastructure, especially when it comes to harnessing the potential of prospective and existing customers across different sales and marketing channels available to us.
In my role, I work exclusively with Oracle Eloqua for customizing digital-focused marketing campaigns qualifying and segmenting leads, with the ultimate goal of increasing our sales numbers.
  • Real-time tracking of marketing campaign performance.
  • Email marketing.
  • Marketing campaign analytics.
  • The user interface is unintuitive, and this was a major hurdle for me at my beginner stage of using this solution.
  • Lack of easy access to support resources without necessarily relying on official channels.
Oracle's integration with third-party sales software tools in my department, such as Salesforce (our primary customer relationship management suite), has greatly helped improve our ability to personalize marketing at scale by making it faster to prioritize and engage sales leads, thereby leading to increased sales numbers.

Do you think Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)'s feature set?

Did Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) go as expected?

Would you buy Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) again?

• A fast, measurable lead nurturing process.
  • Efficient analysis of our email marketing activity - This has made it easier to locate loopholes and shortcomings in our email marketing approach.
  • Efficient sales lead demographic targeting.
Oracle CX Marketing is well suited for creating a measurable lead nurturing process during and after marketing campaigns.

Real-time analytical data around our marketing campaign efforts, including the use of advanced intelligence (AI) in presenting demographic and geographical metrics associated with our campaigns.

Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Landing pages
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Calendaring