Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)
I have worked with Oracle CX Sales in two organizations. Ever since ADCS era till now at MORPC, this solution has been a game-changer when it comes to streamlining sales processes and product pricing.
- Help develop dynamic and accurate quotes and proposals.
- Guide customers throughout the entire buying process.
- Guide sellers which help close many deals within a short period.
- Configuring products and improving collaboration with customers.
- Unavailability of free trial and "freemium" version.
- Lack of enough tutorials.
- Sales optimization and deal management enables us to close big deals.
- Pricing on the other hand enables us to analyze the market and set the required standards for our products and services.
- Discounting attracts more buyers.
Do you think Oracle Sales delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Sales's feature set?
Did Oracle Sales live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Sales go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Sales again?
I give it 10 out of 10 since it has all the capabilities that I require to configure, price, and quote products and services.
Oracle support is knowledgeable and are readily available for 24/7/12/365 via email chats and live agents.