Overall Satisfaction with Oracle ERP Cloud
My company is an implementer of Oracle ERP Cloud. We help clients move from EBS or help them fast track to the Oracle Cloud. I work in SCM and Procurement specifically. It provides an integrated procurement solution and also a self-service requisitioning solution for organizations.
- Is quick to configure, to get an organization wide purchase req system.
- Excellent flexibility for setting up approval workflows and rules.
- Provides punchout capability to connect to supplier ordering sites.
- Configuration is sometimes not intuitive, e.g. flexfield configuration.
- Catalogs are difficult to set up and not intuitive. Seems like scrapping the old foundation and starting over might make sense.
- Positive, providing customers single source of truth, no more silo systems
- Larger companies on a track for growth are good candidates. I've worked with startup companies over the past few years and they are not good candidates.
- I think that manufacturing companies or those who manage inventory are great candidates where they will realize a lot of value. Those with just financials requirements are not as good.