Why opt for HCM Cloud?
October 18, 2016
Why opt for HCM Cloud?
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle HCM Cloud (including Taleo)
Oracle HCM cloud with Taleo is used to replace current Peoplesoft HCM solutions for managing HR, payroll, benefits, time and talent management solutions for the entire company. HCM cloud offers more flexible and comprehensible solutions including on-premise or on-demand or hybrid (cloud). Simplified data migration, flexible integration, highly configurable report layouts make an HCM cloud implementation a great choice for the organization's HR, payroll, benefits, time and talent management, performance management etc. Cloud solutions offer zero downtime and require practically zero upgrade resources to scale up the applications and its modules.
- Highly configurable report layouts and processes which ideally help business and HR users.
- Zero downtime for the application and also easy upgrades to the HCM cloud applications is a big advantage over custom Oracle solutions like Peoplesoft.
- Secure, availability over cloud (private, public & hybrid) rollouts, easy data migrations and flexible integration platforms help in making HCM cloud work well.
- Could offer more custom and tailored solutions for integrations.
- Could offer more choices in data encryption and to help enable/build a secure environment.
- On-premise/hybrid cloud [means an] increase in cost for infrastructure and also limited implementations/rollouts for bigger organizations.
- Oracle HCM Cloud's Talent management offers comprehensive,easy and useful performance reviews which provides ric user experience
- Accurate Payroll solutions and global HR which provides solutions for managing HR across the organization from onboarding to retirement
- Innovative cloud solutions and PAAS,SAAS and IAAS .Flexible,comprehensive and highly configurable reporting requirements help both business and reporting user community
Oracle HCM Cloud benefits include modern technology, open standards, choice in delivery and cloud portability. Oracle is raising the bar with regard to cloud ERP in terms of delivery options. Fusion can be procured as a traditional software license and installed on-premise, subscribed to and delivered from the cloud of customer choice (i.e. from Oracle, an Oracle partner or a public cloud (Amazon Web Services)) or deployed in a hybrid combination of both cloud and on-premise.
Oracle has a brand weight that fuels both long-term viability and customer attraction—making the solution difficult to dismiss in any HCM software selection process. Oracle HCM Cloud with Taleo is well suited for customers and offers options such as on premise/private/hybrid cloud solutions. HCM cloud offerings provide some of the best enterprise information security in the software industry, thanks in large part to Oracle's database beginnings which allow for granular security (including encryption at column/row or full table depth), as well as an IT infrastructure for hosting that is best-in-class. New improvements in HCM cloud are what the future of HR industry needs per multiple surveys conducted in the software industry.