An Asset to the Marketing Teams of Medium to Large Companieshttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingOracle MaxymiserUnspecified7.5901012019-10-15T14:43:23.833Z
October 15, 2019
An Asset to the Marketing Teams of Medium to Large Companies
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Maxymiser
Our Marketing team is using Oracle Maxymiser for the sole purpose of personalizing our website layouts accurately for our customers to ensure the highest retainment and engagement. Our core development team is also involved in supporting the Marketing Team with the A/B and multivariate testing processes being carried out by Oracle Maxymiser.
- Programming skills are not needed for creating and managing campaigns of basic and intermediate levels.
- Predictive Personalization Functionality. Oracle Maxymiser makes use of Machine Learning-related technologies to provide personalized suggestions for UI improvements. Usually, the tips are fairly basic, but they have been consistently leading us in the right direction.
- Great offerings of Third-Party Integrations.
- Harsh Pricing. The cost of running Oracle Maxymiser greatly reduces the number of organizations that can afford it.
- Running Simultaneous Campaigns on the same website can be buggy at times.
- WYSIWYG Editor has Limited Features. Most common elements can be easily created without any coding knowledge, but if you want custom widgets with special styling and logic, you will need a developer.
- We have seen improvements in customer engagement and retention.
- We have been able to remove UI elements that were hindering the ease of use and accessibility of our site.
- Streamlining of our processes that surround A/B testing through Oracle Maxymiser has saved time and resources amongst our Marketing and Development Teams.
Compared to HubSpot, Oracle Maxymiser not only offers all of the same features but adds additional features outside A/B testings. HubSpot's customer support for its users is quite unacceptable but has many more documentation and tutorial resources online. On the other hand, when speaking about the quality of documentation, Oracle Maxymiser pulls ahead.
Due to its pricing, Oracle Maxymiser only makes sense for medium to large-sized companies that have larger budgets. Pricing models aside, if you need a testing or optimization solution to make your website much more seamless and personalized depending on your customer groups, Oracle Maxymiser is a well-suited solution for you.