March 11, 2016
Score 8 out of 10
- Oracle Social Marketing
- Oracle Social Engagement & Monitoring
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM)
We use the SRM as a content management tool, to monitor the brand on the social web, and as a reporting tool for our internal reports regarding our social media efforts and the brand on the social web.
- The SRM publishing functionality allows us to work across multiple networks and channels delivering the right brand voice to the right audiences.
- The Engage module provides us with both real-time monitoring functionality and reporting functionality.
- We can schedule posts over an extended period and still have flexibility to respond in real time.
- The interface, particularly in Engage, is not user friendly or intuitive.
- The media library is not searchable, nor can you share across bundles.