Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
We use PandaDoc for onboarding documents for all new clients. These e-docs rapidly increase the time to close the deal with the required docs. We use it for the proposal document and the end-user agreement. Both provide the needed information to set up and create a new account. it expedites the time for signatures and additional information.
- Allows for a seamless integration with sales management tools.
- Allows for monitoring of the signing process for proposals
- Allows to simplify the end user agreement to simple signature and basic information
- The editing of a contact e-mail is still tricky and difficult to change.
- More editing capability once the doc has reached the end user.
- Highlighting errors or omissions in the document
- Time saved on creating docs due to template usage
- Increased close rate and time to close drastically
- Simplified customer experience
All the tools mentioned have been extremely helpful in our sales process. The integration with Pipedrive is seamless and simple. We spend a minimal amount of time creating proposals from our template and even less time on our end-user searcher agreement. The content library makes creating anything easy and fast. Our workflow has been improved 1000% over where we started years ago.
I can only comment on real-time notifications since I do not use the other capabilities. It has dramatically increased our productivity regarding real-time notifications of when a doc has been viewed. We are able to reach out to the client in real-time and answer any questions or concerns and that results in a quick turnaround of a signed agreement or proposal.
It is as good as it can be. There is no room for improvement in the look and feel of the templated docs we use. They are simple, concise, and easy to read and understand. Being simple improves the turnaround time for the execution of the doc. We would only be adding unnecessary fluff and ornaments if we added anything at all.
- not aware of any
- sales time to close is drastically improved
- Will continue to use and benefit form this format
Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?
Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?
Would you buy PandaDoc again?
Not familiar with what it is not suited for since my experience is only with what I do and what contracts and documents I work with. IT very simply allows for contracts and proposals to be executed promptly and simply. It allows the signer to complete a required doc without any complicated information.