Overall Satisfaction with PandaDoc
We used the document for all of our written proposals and contracts for clients. It allowed us to have several versions of our proposals/contracts per client or opportunity. This gave us a leg up on our competition due to its professional look and personalization we needed with relative ease. Took a little time to understand all the intricacies but is an easy program to use and learn.
- Multiple users at once in one document.
- Clear communication within the document and ease of use to send to clients.
- Allowed for us to follow the paper trail as it was sent out for review or final signature.
- Look and feel of the product is outstanding.
- Receiving copy and paste data from MS docs or other word processing engines.
- Being able to personalize homepage based per user.
- Allow for redactions or changes to be made by others prior to signing during negotiations.
- Multiple comments from clients saying how professional our proposals looked.
- Keeping a uniformed look from document to document.
- Employee experience was better once each employee had a quality tutorial.
This is where I liked this program the most. The ability to get things on paper faster without running into different errors in margins, fonts, indents, and other miscellaneous items you come across in other word processing tools. The process is much faster than any I've been a part of in the past.
The eSignature and initials capabilities make getting documents finalized super easy. There is no gray area for completing the document. It's clearly indicated on each page and cannot be confused for anything else. This gives the end users the capability to fix errors or make adjustments on the fly or get them to stakeholders in a timely fashion for review.
Easily one of the better-looking programs out there. Other programs used by construction companies tend to be very generic looking with little ability to make it your own. Being able to have a working document in real-time and being able to make adjustments from a mobile device makes it even easier to keep up with professionalism.
- All word documents from the organization have been moved to PandaDoc including training, onboarding, and HR.
- All users were able to pick up on it with what felt like minimal training.
- Any forms needed within the company could be executed through PandaDoc.
PandaDoc is hands down a better sales tool than all mentioned above. There is no comparison with the ability to change and adjust contracts or proposals. There is nothing like PandaDoc when it comes to document manipulation prior to putting it in front of the end user. While the other programs have great project management tools, they do not compare to the complexity and creativity you can compose within PandaDoc.
Do you think PandaDoc delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PandaDoc's feature set?
Did PandaDoc live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of PandaDoc go as expected?
Would you buy PandaDoc again?
It would be 10/10 if the copy-paste functions were flawless. Seems like a basic function that is missing. The overall usability of the application and functionality is quite good. The look and feel are unlike other programs that are out there and put contract software to shame. Writing proposals/contracts is a tedious process and PandaDoc removes a chunk of the day-to-day tediousness.