Pardot: "Basic Review from a Limited User (that desires to use it more)"https://www.trustradius.com/marketing-automationPardotUnspecified7.45021012013-11-01T21:45:32.813Z
Overall Satisfaction with Pardot Marketing Automation
- I find Pardot's UI very easy to use and straightforward.
- Sending emails through Pardot is very simple and clear and I like the reports that are generated.
- The drip campaign functionality is very useful. We've implemented a drip campaign in our organization that is a success so far.
- The gotomeeting connector is lacking. All the fields do not sync from a GoToWebinar reg from to a Pardot.... so when I'm doing my follow up I have to pull reports both from GoToWebinar and Pardot, which is extra work.
- In the drip campaign function, you should be able to track specific clicks on more than one link.
- I have to say because of the fact we use Netsuite as our CRM, we currently have limited functionality within Pardot. I'd like to use it more, but based on internal limitations it's not possible at this time, although I think if that was to change for us, Pardot would have a direct positive impact on our business objectives.
We use Pardot for email deployment and that's something we need. We have hopes and desires to use the Pardot functionality to a fuller degree in the future, and we like the tool, so we will most likely renew our use of Pardot going forward.