Overall Satisfaction with Pardot Marketing Automation
We are using Pardot for our Marketing Automation to generate leads in SFDC. We are still working through the process of how we will use it successfully but the tool is very user friendly. It also has a large knowledge base with how to videos and documents.
- Ease of use in creating email templates and campaigns
- Support is extensive and the chat with a rep is very helpful with knowledgeable people
- Implementation is simple.
- They need more documentation on how to best set up Pardot in SFDC. That was totally lacking
- Our business might be a little different than most. We work with duplicate leads and Pardot doesn't work well with duplicate records.
- Pardot will not create a new lead if the contact or lead is already in SFDC. We had to have a trigger created to get around this fact to create a new lead when a prospect met the threshold criteria and was already in SFDC
- Because we have a legacy system that holds our finance information it is a challenge to track back to Pardot at this time.
We moved from Marketo because support wasn't there and it didn't synch well with SFDC.
I like the product. With the nature of our business it has been a challenge to have information flow to SFDC the way we want.
Using Pardot Marketing Automation
Because soon it will be native to SFDC I think over time we will only get better results and usability.