Overall Satisfaction with ParkMyCloud
ParkMyCloud is used by my organization to watch what is going on with Amazon Web Services data. The software is used by a select group of individuals. The problem solved by ParkMyCloud is the ability to watch large data processes with AWS and ensure that the charges for the analysis/server do not get out of control.
- ParkMyCloud is great at notifications.
- ParkMyCloud's user interface is great, and makes it easy to monitor activity.
- ParkMyCloud is precise. It's almost amazing how it knows when to shut off.
- The simple user interface is sometimes too simple.
- It's tough to tell whether the software actually does save money, but it seems like it does.
- The default recommendations provided by company are just ok.
- ParkMyCloud has had a positive ROI in that it has saved money by limiting resource usage.
- ParkMyCloud has had a negative ROI in that it's hard to tell whether the time spent implementing the solution was worth it sometimes.
- ParkMyCloud has been a positive overall experience because it gets IT professionals thinking about costs, something they're not apt at doing often.
ParkMyCloud seems to be more cost effective than the alternatives I have run across. The software also seems to have a user interface that is second to none. I'm not sure on the other aspects of the software - latency, accuracy, ease of customization - compared to the other software tools. They seem to be good as well.
ParkMyCloud is well-suited for companies that have large cloud data sets in AWS or Azure and need to closely monitor the usage costs associated with the cloud. It is well-suited for companies with a large spend on cloud resources, but not very useful for entities with smaller cloud budgets.