Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
Our entire organization is using Paycor to assist us with our human resources needs in one place and to assist us in being compliant with all rules and regulations relating to time and attendance and payroll. We also Paycor to report our time and attendance, to track employees leave accruals and usage, and to process all payroll and tax documents and required quarterly reporting with the Department of Revenue and the IRS.
- Paycor has amazing customer service. What I like the most is the quick fast service you get each time you call. Even if your particular representative is not available you are given the option to either leave them a message or to get someone else in the department that is available right now to assist you. They are courteous and very knowledgeable and are always able to resolve any issues in a short period of time, usually while you are on the phone with them.
- Paycor is user friendly and they re constantly updating their systems to better serve their customers. They provide many services to address all your needs and now are providing a mobile app in which employees can use while on the go to be able to manage their time and attendance, to access pay stubs and payroll information quickly without being at a physical computer.
- Paycor provides many training videos to help in using their system and can provide training to your employees through their website as well. They also offer many webinars to keep employers and employees up-to-date on today's rules and regulations to keep you compliant and to assist employers with options on how to provide better services to their employees.
- I would like to see Paycor give us the option of making a change to a deduction or adding a deduction that affects the entire employee pool by only having to add it in the company configuration, not making it in the company configuration and then having to go into each employees profile and making the changes. This can be quite time consuming and allows a chance of errors or omissions.
- I would like Paycor to notify all users if they are experiencing technical difficulties, this is helpful for those employees who have to use the punch in punch out function. This would help employees to notify their supervisors of potential issues with their time sheets prior to processing payroll to eliminate any issues that may arise on payroll processing day.
- I would like Paycor to give the option of reqesting leave hours for less than 1 hour. Currently, if you are 15 minutes short for one day, the system will not allow you to only request 15 minutes, it automatically defaults to 1 hour.
- It has improved our efficiency with reporting.
- It has improved timekeeping and allows supervisors to monitor employees for compliance with rules and regulations.
- It has allowed our managers and leadership to manage all HR and payroll related functions in one place for all employees.
Paycor was chosen because of the services it provided met the needs we were looking for. It also offered several other services we would like to use in the near have all HR related functions under one system and provide many resources to our employees.
Paycor is easy to use, the setup process takes some time and if not set up properly at first can cause problems down the road, but Paycor provides excellent customer service to assist you anytime with any issue you have. They are knowledgeable and you can always get someone on the phone even if your personally assigned representatives are not available. Paycor handles all the processing of payroll taxes and reporting so that burden is lifted from our office and we can ensure it will be timely and correct.
Paycor Feature Ratings
19 - Finance, Administration, Executive Leadership, Emergency Management, National Service, Communications,
4 - Finance, HR Managers provide the support to the employees within our organization.
- HR File Managment
- Payroll processing and required payroll reporting.
- Time and attendance management.
- Tracking leave and automatically carrying over leave in excess of the required carry forward provided by the organization.
- Creation of different levels of management and rules for each level in regards to leave accruals, disaster hours, personal holidays, administrative leave, etc.
- Performance evaluations and corrective action plan administering
- Organizational charting
The provide exceptional support to their clients. They are excellent and knowledgeable not only with the system but with the current laws and regulations and are prepared to assist you in any way you need. Things are resolved and questions are answered immediately, no waiting, unless there is a technical issue we are experiencing then it may take a little depending on the issue, but they have the best customer service I have seen in a very long time. You can always get someone on the phone no matter what even if your personal representative it not available and they are all familiar with the system and how to resolve and answer your questions. If they need assistance, they get it right away while you are on the phone and work together to resolve and answer all issues and questions so you don't have to hang up and wait for them to get back with you.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - The support is given no matter what. Paycor is affordable, they have excellent immediate customer service and support, and always resolve my issues while on the phone.
Yes - Yes, it was resolved and explained to us in way we could understand and it helped us understand how the system operates as a whole between time and attendance module and the payroll module and how the company configuration plays a role in these two systems working together. We are always happy when we call them because they are quick and always able to get us back on track.
They are excellent and continue to strive to provide their customers with exceptional customer service with very educated and knowledgeable staff. The product is easy to use and provides us with the efficiency we were looking for.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The time punch function works well for employees and has been easy to train employees.
- The time and attendance function works great and allows supervisors to manage their employees time off requests and view their balances prior to approving requests to ensure coverage and availability of hours.
- Being able to pull check stubs and W2s at any time and view your benefits history is not only a great function but is also easy to do.
Yes - At first, the mobile app gave us some issues and we were unable to use it to punch in and out so we had to continue to use the website over the phone, however, Paycor has just recently completed an upgrade on the mobile interface and its great. You can now punch in and punch out using the app and it also has the same security function as if you were logging in from the computer. You can now use your fingerprint to sign into the app! You can create your punches each day, request leave, and it also tells you when the next payroll will be processed so you can stay on top of payroll dates.