Paycor is the Needle in the Haystack you've been looking for
Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
Paycor is the breath of fresh air you were searching for! We went from struggling to process payroll every two weeks with constant errors and taking up over 4 hours of our time using ADP to being able to review and process payroll in under 1 hour with rarely any errors. Do you know how much of a big deal that is? We have been able to focus on other aspects of HR versus spending a minimum of 10 hours a week just making payroll corrections. Our books are even cleaner, allowing for smoother audits and tracing of money. Beyond the payroll aspect, Paycor has a very easy to use interface that makes it easy for all employees to navigate both on a PC or within the app. Employees have more control over what they can do on their own and when they can do it. It also relieves HR of tedious tasks like address changes.
- Payroll- easy to view the pay grid, make edits, and even make notes on paystubs. There are quick reports and graphs to double-check everything.
- Interface- employees can do so much on their own! Paycor is so easy to navigate and explain to new employees.
- Customer Service- I can talk to a real person within 5 minutes!! Or I can even chat with a real person online and not even talk on the phone. And my problems get resolved. No unknown answers they can't figure out.
- Reviews- While we love using the reviews within Paycor, there are areas for improvement in how the reviews themselves are actually built and managed. Nothing we can't work around. It just would be nice to have the ability to build sections one time and pull them into a template versus having to manually build the same pieces over and over again. For example, we put core values on all reviews. They are the same for every template, and currently, the only way to add them is manually into each template. If we change one word, we have to change that word on every individual template. Just time-consuming.
Do you think Paycor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycor's feature set?
Did Paycor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycor go as expected?
Would you buy Paycor again?
- Cut processing payroll by 10+ hours each time!
- Electronic onboarding cut down on paper costs and having to scan or keep in paper files.
- Reporting and analytics are simple and easy to work with, allowing for easy audits and tracking.
- 401k Integration eliminates errors and saves us from costly mistakes.
- State and Federal taxes are being taken out correctly and sent timely.
- On Demand/ Advanced pay is right within the Paycor app, so employees can get advanced pay with just a few clicks. And it automatically deducts from their next paycheck without any manual work from HR.
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved over 50 hours per month. - Payroll used to take us easily 4+ hours to review and process payroll within HR. Many times it required 2-3 additional people from Accounting/HR to go through payroll for another 3+ hours just trying to figure out why the numbers weren't adding up. With Paycor, it takes a single person to review and submit payroll within 2 hours, and that's going slow and double-checking everything. I can easily see from multiple screens within Paycor how payroll is going while managers are approving timecards. I can easily spot when employees have an unusual amount of overtime or if an earning code was used when it shouldn't have been. There are color-specific symbols showing when there is a missing punch, or a lunch wasn't taken, or even when there is a pending time off request that needs to be approved. Employees even have the power to check their own time cards and see these symbols, letting them know when to submit a missing punch request. Paycor gives us so many tools to minimize the work required in processing payroll.
Extremely user-friendly! I can navigate without having to reference a massive guidebook on a daily or even weekly basis. Employees can even make changes within their profiles without having to ask HR or their managers how to get to a particular area. For us, one of the deciding factors was how easy will employees be able to navigate. Companies always want the most bells and whistles with products. That's great and dandy for HR staff but it does not help to give employees the tools they need to feel that the system is there for them just as it is for the company. Paycor is the perfect balance your company needs. Its simple layout and design allow employees to feel empowered to do tasks on their own, while also robust enough to give HR and payroll the right tools to streamline their jobs so more time can be focused on employee development and recruiting.
If your final decision comes down to Paycor and another vendor, it is likely Paylocity. If it's not, then you are comparing oranges to apples. Paycor and Paylocity are so similar that companies often struggle to pick the "best" one. The truth is, both will likely do what you want. The question is, what matters most to you? Do you want something that has a LOT of features with menus within menus that has things hidden everywhere and requires 4 clicks to get somewhere? That's Paylocity. Do you want something with all the features you will actually need and use, along with something easy for both your admins and employees to navigate with only 1 or 2 clicks to get somewhere? That's Paycor. We wanted the latter. We NEEDED the latter to make this a success for our employees. Change is hard, we didn't need to make it even harder trying to explain a system with too many bells and whistles. We haven't regretted this decision at any point. We don't feel like we are missing out on anything, either. We know we made the right choice in Paycor.
Perfect for any employer size! Highly recommended for even the smallest business with 50 employees all the way up to 5,000 employees. We have 120 on average, and it rocks! Paycor's payroll takes so much burden off your HR department so you can focus on more important tasks. Set the system up to pay your employees and handle paying your employer taxes and unemployment, along with child support due to states. You can even set it to autopilot if you want! Set up a 401k integration and let the two systems talk to each other, so you don't have to manually upload to a 401k system and worry about those silly errors. Paycor even notifies YOU when taxes change or when states have new laws coming up that might impact you.