Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
Company uses Paycor for HR and Payroll. We recently completed implementation after 5 months are are still discovering issues and incorrect set up.
- I do like their customer support. Friendly and knowledgeable.
- Implementation was an extremely horrible process.
- Implementation was inaccurate and caused many employees not to get paid on time the first payroll.
- Implementation took too long to import our employee data and we had to postpone the project.
- Implementation refuses to fix their errors or take accountability for their errors.
Do you think Paycor delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycor's feature set?
Did Paycor live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycor go as expected?
Would you buy Paycor again?
- No increased efficiency. System is automated and data policy driven on the backend that it takes longer and more steps to get my job done than previous payroll system.
- Implementation incorrectly imported balances and didn't set up correct accrual. Still fixing.
- Didn't get one of our tax ID#s entered and returned the tax funds to us. Still trying to correct and may have to pay penalities.
Our HR and/or payroll team is spending more time than we did previously due to Paycor.
Many times the reports don't work. Any maintenance completed over the weekend results in slow down times, which for my company tends to fall on payroll processing week. System in general is slow. Training is very generic and does not answer more complex questions or situations. Training also does not fit different types of learning styles.