Overall Satisfaction with PayPal Payments
PayPal Payments is being used across the whole organization. The business problem it addresses is ensuring that contractors and suppliers are paid quickly and accurately, in the same way, every time. We have a central payment point shared by our accounting and office staff as well as our field personnel. This central location has eased the record-keeping burden and purchase history information quite a bit.
- Direct deposit - we are able to accept payments directly and easily
- Ease of finding historical transactions - it has reduced our overall records burden a great deal
- Auto payments - it has allowed us to quickly and efficiently pay for goods and services or accept payments immediately no matter where our agents are located
- I believe that having a video chat feature would be helpful in the app
- I believe having a link to a phone line would be useful
- Being able to balance the books each day
- Being able to check on expenditures and receipts at any moment
- The ability to transfer and receive monies internationally at a moment's notice
- We have reduced reliance on paper books to keep records
- Our automated procedures have been simplified
PayPal Payments is simpler and easier to use. It is more robust and dependable than the others. It is more flexible and reliable than much larger and far more expensive solutions. It is easier to use and train someone to use and incorporate into the daily business environment. We can spend more time on our work than working on it.
Do you think PayPal Payments Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PayPal Payments Pro's feature set?
Did PayPal Payments Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PayPal Payments Pro go as expected?
Would you buy PayPal Payments Pro again?
It is best suited where individuals are on the move. It is also uniquely appropriate for accepting payments immediately against orders or bills. Stockbrokers on the move should look this over to cut their strings to large firms. It allows for decisions to be finalized and to begin or complete a payment cycle immediately.