Overall Satisfaction with PAZO
PAZO is used across the whole of our organization to control the operations of each department. It is a robust tool to manage our day-to-day activities, automate repetitive checklists and keep our workflow running smoothly. PAZO supporting multiple devices and different operating systems have facilitated easy assigning of tasks, sending schedules, and providing data to employees from any location. PAZO is a system that has enabled us to stay on top of our tasks in a clear and concise way.
- Powerful checklist schedule features to automate repetitive checklists in order to focus on other tasks.
- PAZO keeps our workflows running efficiently and alerts us when there is an error in a process.
- It supports multiple devices and operating systems to ensure all employees whether in the office or field are updated with information.
- Assigning of tasks is more easy and efficient.
- Support and helpdesk is not sufficient.
- Coordination among different teams.
- Streamlined communication.
- Easy administration.
- Microsoft To Do (formerly Wunderlist)
PAZO is extremely better in terms of usability and saves time and energy for our organization as we are able to stay more organized in our daily activities.
Do you think PAZO delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PAZO's feature set?
Did PAZO live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PAZO go as expected?
Would you buy PAZO again?
PAZO is best for keeping track of complex and long-term tasks. It is more robust and flexible for mid to large organization.We have found our organization more organized with less clutter on our desks. We find it useful for teamwork specifically where there is a team leader to assign tasks.