We use PCRecruiter to build a database of candidates that we have spoken to and who have sent resumes across to us. It helps us keep track of the candidates details for future use by other recruiters who might have roles to fit them into. Helps to reduce the time taken to screen a candidate.
- Good search function.
- Lots of options to filter searches.
- User friendly.
- The visuals could be made better - more modern and appealing.
- Currently adding a resume has to be done on IE, it would be better if a user was not limited to their choice of browser.
- Helps with (re)screening a candidate who is already in the database.
- Good to have a place for storing all candidate information for anyone in the company to access.
The product is easy to use, has good functionality and I've not had any problems with it crashing or loss of data. It does the job that we need it to do.