- Peoplefluent offers a more eye-appealing interface for its users. Compared to other applicant tracking systems, this one seems to have a more refined look.
- Peoplefluent also makes it easier to collaborate with other members of the hiring team to make sure the right person is hired for the job.
- Peoplefluent's user interface is also direct and to the point. It is very hard to get lost within in the system and it is easy to trace your steps back to where you started.
- When exporting data from Peoplefluent, the information is not as detailed as other applicant tracking systems that I have used. This isn't something that I personally have to do. I have just heard from my managers that they wish that the information was more detailed than what is provided.
- I have been kicked out and asked to log back in too many times. When I log back in, I usually have to start the process that I was working on all over again.
- I find that there is a lot less overlap between fellow recruiters with the use of Peoplefluent
- Peoplefluent has also made communication between recruiters, senior recruiters, and hiring managers much more efficient.
Although it isn't my ultimate decision which applicant tracking system we use, if I got a chance to put my two cents in, I would advise my management team to renew our Peoplefluent license. From what I can tell, all of my coworkers and I have had a much more enjoyable experience using it, compared to some other more frustrating systems that we have used here within the company--like Avature, Bullhorn and Taleo. The software is also really easy to comprehend if you're picking it up for the very first time. After only one training session, I was able to perform all the tasks I needed to do within Peoplefluent.
If I were to offer advise to a colleague about Peoplefluent, I would have them find out if there could be anyway to expand the reporting that Peoplefluent offers. Also, I would make sure that any clients that they will be working with use Peoplefluent for the sake of ease of communication between the recruiters and hiring managers.