Overall Satisfaction with PI Behavioral Assessment
PI is the best behavioral assessment on the market. It's very simple to administer, interpret, and take an assessment. Features like job matching, suggested interview questions, and graphs make it very easy to view how a candidate will fit into an organization at a glance. Highly recommended.
- Interview guides based on strengths and shortcomings compared to a job's requirements.
- The assessment itself takes between 5 and 10 minutes to take.
- First class customer service.
- High price.
- Training is extensive and time-consuming.
- A full interpretation of results is difficult without studying the process.
- It's definitely an investment. Initially expensive.
- If you take turnover and bad-hires into account, ROI is definitely affected.
- AVA, Myers-Briggs and DiSC
There are many competitors, but none stack up to the level of customer service, in depth analysis, and simplicity that PI offers.