Clean, Intuitive, and Easy-to-Use Portfolio Website Builder For Professional Photographers, Designers and creative artists.
Overall Satisfaction with Pixpa
I have been using Pixpa as my online portfolio builder for 1 year and it has been a superb experience with the tools they provide to quickly and easily build my website. After a lot of research, trial and errors, I chose Pixpa as a platform to build my online presence. Being a professional expert in design and photography, Pixpa is an exact match for all my needs from a professional portfolio builder. They have very quick customer service, with typical response time being within 1-2 hours.
The pre-built themes, gallery designs, layouts are wonderful and easy to set up anytime. The user interface is intuitive and super-fun to use. The SEO capabilities are the best amongst all such services out there.
I think they have a master key to fulfill the needs of all creative pros whether it's photographers, designers, or artists. Their customer-oriented approach and a dedicated team to help each and every customer in all aspects, makes them the best website builder I have ever worked on.
Pixpa lets me quickly update my designs and photography projects effortlessly and with effectiveness.
- Brilliant and visually appealing designs and templates.
- Best customer support I have ever seen in a paid service. Any kind of help and support is welcomed by their dedicated team of customer success.
- Pixpa's PageBuilder is very powerful and has capabilities to design any kind of page with rich content pieces like forms, video embeds, maps etc., with the help of its drag-and-drop features.
- The entire story revolves around building a clean and easy to navigate website which by far Pixpa has implemented very efficiently.
- SEO capabilities of Pixpa are the best than any of the similar services out there in the website builder space.
- I am looking after third party integrations with awesome tools like Dropbox, Google apps etc., which I believe the Pixpa product team must be having plans about, in the near future.
- Using Pixpa, I was able to generate a lot of user traction on my professional website. The way my work has been portrayed on the website helped me a lot to earn big clients for my design projects.
- Not only have I had a good amount of traffic on my site applauding my work, I even received a lot of quotes asking me for my freelance rates for their design and photography projects.
- The interface is pretty easy to use and I am always backed up with the awesome support from the Pixpa customer success team, whenever I need it.
Pixpa Feature Ratings
Evaluating Pixpa and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
- Responsive Design
- Easy-to-use Interface
- Quick Page Load Time
- Visually Appealing Website Templates
- Protection of my Images.
- Image Quality
- Wonderful staff.
- Quick action on support tickets.
- Turnaround time of merely 1-2 hours.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Building custom pages
- Making a gallery for my projects
- Switch to any theme or template whenever I want