Overall Satisfaction with Planview Projectplace
It is used by several departments in multiple locations. I've only seen it in English.
- Copy Kanbans in Kanbanboard.
- Is great to Forward an email and Kanban automatically appears.
- There is a lot I can add to each, emails, charts, images, documents, check lists and comments.
- Is a great way to capture my time work, and specify each activity.
- I would like to delete Kanbans, alternatively I edit them with another info.
- In time sheets I can copy all activities from last week, but It would be great to choose which ones when I need to copy and/or delete some of them. A delete option is specially needed when adding activities, I often choose a wrong one.
- I can be more organized and focused on what I am working.
- I finish my activities on time and have all info I need in the same place for each one.
I have worked with internal tools in previous jobs that seems pretty lame comparing to Projectplace.