Depends on the feature you are looking for
November 29, 2021

Depends on the feature you are looking for

Overall Satisfaction with Planview Projectplace

We are currently using [Planview] Projectplace as a digital kanban board in an agile environment. It is currently used by most of our teams in the IT department. Only [the] US is involved, which is in English. The sole purpose is to report timesheets and keep track of project hours. The project buckets are kept on that platform.
  • Timeline management
  • Error management
  • Keeping track of Agile story cards for a project
  • Project status
  • Handle large volume
  • GUI editing
  • Better portfolio management
  • Ability to track timesheet
  • How many hours are allocated to a project bucket
  • Keeping track of all projects

Do you think Planview Projectplace delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Planview Projectplace's feature set?

Did Planview Projectplace live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Planview Projectplace go as expected?

Would you buy Planview Projectplace again?

I don't think we have had to use their support, so I am unsure [...] how to rate this feature. We had a customized platform [that] was tailored to our needs. The project management office would be the one who would have more information on the type of support received in the past.
It is very user-friendly and very easy to navigate and understand. Reporting to the timesheet is easy and has a reminder when [the] timesheet hasn't been submitted. The ability to create project buckets and allocate them to the employees working on that project is actually not complicated. The usability is recommended.
Honestly, it depends on how an organization is using the platform. I did not like the weekly reporting of which buckets I had hours allocated to. But it is well suited for organizations that would like to keep track of waterfall projects, though organizations are moving towards Agile and can use Jira or Azure DevOps.

Planview Projectplace Feature Ratings

Mobile Access
Timesheet Tracking

Using Planview Projectplace

• Roadmaps
From beginning to [the] end of programming projects.
More than 500