An amazing web-based project management tool
July 21, 2021

An amazing web-based project management tool

Dayanna Anderson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Planview Projectplace

Planview Projectplace is an enterprise-level project management and team management software for medium to larger-sized organizations. I have been using this software for a while now and we assembled this software for document management in Gantt charts. The software has been assisting our team in the tracking of the day-to-day work progress. Also, I have felt like Planview Projectplace is a blend of Quickbooks Online and the older model of Microsoft.
  • With the use of this software, we can monitor tasks, create schedules and plans from either home or office.
  • In my opinion, there are many pros that a user gets when using Planview Projectplace. One of the major advantages is that when you are planning a project with the Gantt chart it just feels similar to an MS Project.
  • Planview Projectplace has mobile applications and web versions available now as well so it is very easy for me to continuously update and work within the software.
  • Its support provides professional services.
  • The software has multiple advantages but there are certain areas where the software should be improved so that users get the most out of it. For instance, the poor internet connection can disrupt the overall functionality of the software which hinders and impedes its usage.
  • Other than this, Planview Projectplace is a little at the pricey side so it can get expensive for the users.
  • In short, Planview Projectplace is an all-in-one tool that allows you to manage projects and lessen the workload while ensuring that you are able to bring staff together and execute the assigned tasks at the respective time.
  • It is playing a great role in the completion of our all small and large tasks.
  • Ease of use of this tool is great.

Do you think Planview Projectplace delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Planview Projectplace's feature set?

Did Planview Projectplace live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Planview Projectplace go as expected?

Would you buy Planview Projectplace again?

If I write about its technical support then I would say there is nothing wrong with them they are playing their role in the best way. Its reliable web page is amazingly designed and keeps advanced functionality. There are many ways for contacting its support. Overall they are responsive and reliable.
Planview Projectplace is a smart invention that gives extraordinary services. I rely on its unique and efficient features. The usability of Planview Projectplace is effective and smart. The language used in Planview Projectplace is English which increases the versatility and efficiency of the software. People from all over the world can easily use this software.
There is no added hassle involved due to the availability of the mobile applications. Other than this, due to the collaborative facet of the software I can always make edits and update on the other end. Planview Projectplace has a quite easy user interface which is very easy to use for the non-tech personnel as well. Moreover, the software is intuitive and fits perfectly with all types of organizations, it can be a small business or a mid-sized company.
From my experience I have come to the conclusion that Planview Projectplace is well suited for new, small and mid-sized enterprises that are looking to have structure on their workflow because it’s been great for us and it aided our team in stimulating productivity by allowing collaboration within the tool. For all the new and small ventures it is a fantastic suite of tools for a project team that is why I highly recommend it.

Planview Projectplace Feature Ratings