Planview Projectplace: Effective and Versatile Planner or Project Management Tool
July 26, 2021

Preet Chovatiya | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Planview Projectplace

The Planview Projectplace is the place where things may be done collaboratively. Projectplace is an all-in-one platform for working together to plan and execute work with your virtual teams. By use of this, we may engage and empower my team. It has been beneficial for us with features such as document management, real-time communication, and personal to-do listing. We also use Planview Projectplace as a platform to share and work with files.
  • Easily document sharing within group of peoples.
  • 30 day trial version for evaluate our use.
  • Charts helps me to understand my work and increase my productivity in works.
  • The provider provides effective customer support for all users that are adequately trapped wherever they access the platform.
  • Actually, a poor internet connection doesn't operate properly and demands robust broadband or else everything will be disturbed.
  • Improving user interface.
  • Pricing of the subscription.
  • Requires knowledge for customization of platform.
  • Schedule management is complex sometimes.
  • Our primary worry about this instrument is its reasonable pricing.

Do you think Planview Projectplace delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Planview Projectplace's feature set?

Did Planview Projectplace live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Planview Projectplace go as expected?

Would you buy Planview Projectplace again?

It should be emphasized that I think Planview is an excellent tool since it enables me to get teams together to carry out the task. In addition to providing me with the essential methods for communication, tasks are carried out and document procedures are monitored. I find it fantastic, on the other side, as it enables me to identify the storage capacity much more easily in document management. Overall, I am quite happy with its features and functions.
Overall, it's a full project management and cooperation tool. I suggest Planview Project place. Time monitoring is quite helpful, the sharing and reporting of documents. Almost every type of teamwork may be fitted. You can quickly launch this program for most of any form of industry or corporation. It enabled me personally to manage things with ease and was like an assistant.
Planview Projectplace is in many respects a unique solution than LiquidPlanner. Pricing is a role, too. Projectplace Planview isn't expensive when LiquidPlanner is a little bit expensive. Planview Projects are customer-specific and include a broad array of management plans. Overall if we see by feature-wise and price-wise the Planview Projectplace is one of the good and effective solutions for all types of business.
It is ideal for developing and distributing files. It is still beneficial to post so much data on a website, it's a very straightforward management platform, it is good for our virtual workforce in a number of nations. You must add functions to integrate with other apps. In addition, the user interface must be enhanced to make it easier for people to learn.

Planview Projectplace Feature Ratings