Overall Satisfaction with PowerDMS
We use PowerDMS to disseminate policies, procedures, training, memos, and other forms of communication. It is being used by the police department and police/fire communications. This assists us in sharing vital information in an efficient manner. It also tracks those who have and have not received and signed for documents, training, and communications.
- PowerDMS is efficient in its dissemination of documents. This portion of the software is very user-friendly.
- PowerDMS Survey has helped us survey our employees on important matters. Surveys are simple to build and simple to use.
- PowerDMS Training pushes out training to the employees in a very efficient manner. Police officers are essential personnel who can't be pulled off of the street for in-service training very often. Being able to provide this training online and in the vehicles keeps officers on patrol.
- PowerDMS Workflow could be a little more user-friendly. There are issues with how the voting and approval processes work that I still have trouble understanding.
- PowerDMS Accreditation proof tracking takes quite a bit of work to receive an accurate report. A more automated system of tracking yearly proofs would be helpful.
- PowerDMS has allowed us to push out vital information very quickly.
- PowerDMS helps to track who has received documents, training, and surveys. That helps us to reach 100% of our employees.
- PowerDMS plays an important role in our accreditation process. Building files is efficient and quick.
At the time we purchased PowerDMS, we did not have any other comparable options. PowerDMS is what suited us best and we knew that it was our choice for our accreditation process.