Overall Satisfaction with Procore
Procore was selected as a tool to better facilitate field to office communications as well as track the multitude of paperwork involved with updates to the construction projects at a national laboratory. This as greatly streamlined our goals to digitize our project files, coordinate among various projects, and standardize our operations so it is consistent from one project to another.
- Organize drawings including revisions and markups.
- Track documents and the changes made to them.
- Create a cloud based project repository for remote access by all stakeholders.
- Simple notifications and reminders to all project members of tasks, responsibilities, and documents.
- Quick, real time customer support to address all issues.
- More customization in some aspects, understand some of these limitations but not all.
- More granularity on subscription setups.
- Need dynamic contact groups, shouldn't have to reset every tool when a new team member joins and is added to a group.
- Greatly increased current project team capacity by eliminating redundancy in our workflows.
- The increased generational gap with those on board with digitization and those opposed or uncomfortable with digitization.
Still working internally on daily log entries. The greatest impact is having a searchable database to find issues and entries and automate reports. The tools are all there, our issues [are] administration to get the personnel to use the tool as it is intended.
Do you think Procore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procore's feature set?
Did Procore live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Procore go as expected?
Would you buy Procore again?
This has been a major benefit to our operations. Not something that is ready to go out of the box, but takes time to adapt, train, and find the best ways to apply in your business applications. This is where the power of the platform comes because every company can adapt it to their business practices.
Procore Feature Ratings
Our entire Northern New Mexico Office uses Procore from the office support to Project Managers to safety, quality control, and of course the field crews
1 - Really just myself right now, trying to get more personnel engaged in being technical troubleshooters
- RFIs - Faster turnaround with clear visibility by all on the status
- Drawing markup collaboration - Everyone working from the same set in real time
- Action Tools coming out - Perfect timing to replace our ancient work package system
- Always working with Procore on new developments and tools to increase communication and productivity