Map your processhttps://www.trustradius.com/business-process-management-bpmNintex PromappUnspecified9.1201012019-03-02T21:30:57.981Z
Updated June 17, 2019
Map your process
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Promapp
Promapp in our company was implemented in 2018. The role of this software is to keep all processes which are executed in McCormick (SSC) in one place. Every single process will be described in the same way. And the main goal is to standardize processes across the different regions.
- Each employee can have a viewer access and check how a particular process is described, at any time.
- An easy way to track process changes.
- The company can set up a process review cycle. So as an example, each process on a yearly basis must be reviewed by the process owner.
- A good way to standardize processes across an organization.
- Workflow can be customized by the company.
- Process presentation is similar compared to Visio.
- Only an English version.
- No application for Andriod or iPhone.
- Support is transforming the way of working in our company.
- From only an end user experience it is hard to say.
This software is dedicated in my opinion for large companies with various processes. It makes life easier with process documentation, and is like a database which can be easily accessible to all employees in the company. I have had a good experience with this tool. It is easy to use Promap and training is not time-consuming. Users usually do not have a problem learning how to use Promapp.