Py-Charm your developers with this amazing IDE!https://www.trustradius.com/static-code-analysisPyCharmUnspecified8.9671012018-08-30T18:31:06.198Z
August 30, 2018
Py-Charm your developers with this amazing IDE!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with PyCharm
PyCharm is used by de DevOps and Data Statistics department as an IDE for Python. Usually, different people across an organization use different IDEs according to their needs. Thanks to PyCharm we can all use the same IDE, and it's always good to have a unified platform in a company.
- It's really intuitive and easy to use
- It's easy to switch between versions of Python, which is something pretty useful in this language
- The syntax highlights help us when writing code, making our time more efficient
- Even though it is meant for Python, it works really well with other languages, which makes it a very versatile tool.
- It can be a little slow to startup
- It's expensive for amateur work, so if you are a freelancer DevOp this probably won't be affordable
- Thanks to all the tools it has, our errors have diminished, and so has our launching time
- Projects get finished faster
- DA department has really accurate information about metrics, and more accurate metrics can give you bigger profit
Even considering its cons (which aren't much,) you won't find any IDE that works as good as this one with Python. Considering this is a language that is growing faster all the time, investing in this could be a great opportunity to make things easier for your developers, especially when working with Data Analytics.