Overall Satisfaction with Qlik Sense
I work with hard-to-use databases that produce large sets of data. In order for the data to translate into useful information, I use Qlik Sense to create comprehensive visualizations to give senior leaders and managers the ability to understand their current workforce composition and plan for the future.
- third party apps
- linking data sets
- relatively easy for a new user in a low-code environment to adopt
- need to export images better
- better Microsoft integrations
- more options for intuitive app navigation
Do you think Qlik Sense delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qlik Sense's feature set?
Did Qlik Sense live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qlik Sense go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Qlik Sense again?
- reduces the time it takes for reporting
- able to control access to sensitive information easily
- upper management loves interactive charts
- hard for new users (just app viewers) to get used to platform
- doesn't integrate outside of web browser well
Qlik sense fills the gaps we have in our own internal databases, allowing us insight into more of the employee life-cycle
Users can filter, sort, and extract data relevant to their organization and programs. It's a one-stop shop for all their information needs.