CX management by Qualtrics
Updated September 02, 2021
CX management by Qualtrics
Score 8 out of 10
- Qualtrics 360
Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics CoreXM
As a project manager for the customer insights and experienced team, our main focus is to have a tool that can not only show us the NPS trend but also the sentiments of each customer. Qualtrics is really fun to work with. The features and the performance of the tool are impeccable help in vast studies and research analysis. Text IQ and stats IQ model helps in analyzing the key pain points and the areas which need improvement. The reporting and dashboards preparation is quick and effective in driving C-suite discussions. We can now look at factors such as what are the strengths, weaknesses, and what can be done better. But there are certain limitations with Qualtrics which include the workaround time of updating the changes. It takes several hours to modify changes. It doesn't show the reason for detractors and also the comments which customers must have stated giving us a detractor. There are issues but yet the positive ones supersede over negative aspects.
- Text IQ model helps to analysis the sentiment scores of customers
- Building widgets
- Building CX dashboards
- Workaround time for updating changes
- Limitations in reporting
- Khoros CX Insights (formerly Topbox) and Kantar Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Identification and Mapping
- It helps us to identify the major drivers influencing NPS score.
- To discuss the factors contributing to detractors and what percentage of customers needs critical attention.
- Helps to facilitate our research findings
- Analyze the customer sentiment score and trend distributed across various countries.
- Better visualization in dashboards
- Effective reporting feasibility.
- Mapping the customer journey and CX.
Do you think Qualtrics CoreXM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qualtrics CoreXM's feature set?
Did Qualtrics CoreXM live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Qualtrics CoreXM go as expected?
Would you buy Qualtrics CoreXM again?
Good tool with 360-degree solution with better mapping sentiment score and efficient dashboard reporting. Great customer support. It Provides better results with text IQ and stats IQ modeling. Helps in identifying new themes and drivers affecting CX score. We can measure promotors, passive and detractors more efficiently and effectively.
The best solution as per our needs. It measures NPS score and also lets us know the factors contributing to this score. Better analyze and research our findings to map the customer journey. We can measure customer pain points and areas of improvement.