Quick Base - A powerful tool to transform your businesshttps://www.trustradius.com/low-code-developmentQuick BaseUnspecified7.84911012018-07-22T16:46:41.188Z
July 22, 2018
Quick Base - A powerful tool to transform your business
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Quick Base
Quick Base is used throughout our payroll division in North America. It's become a true cradle to grave application that allows us to manage our business while integrating with many platforms of our own. Its flexibility has made it an aggregator of data that allows us to get a consolidated view of our division.
- Integration with Salesforce, CSV files, QuickBooks, SFTP, Drop Box, Drive, and our own Sage Intacct.
- From simple to complex applications
- Great community of users to share and find solutions
- Email integration is available for Outlook and Exchange but it's not practical to store each users email in a separate table
- The admin user should have better control over the UI as well as communication with end users
We've built, deployed and continue to thrive by using multiple applications in Quick Base. It's allowed us to transform our operation into a lean and profitable one.
The beauty of Quick Base is that you can build applications that match your own skill set. Without any "technical" skills you can customize and implement an application from the library of hundreds of template applications. If you have the expertise to develop applications you can put them to good use as Quick Base allows for you to build the applications as you want them.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
We've achieved all of the above outcomes and surpassed our own expectations.
I try to roll out changes when Quick Base does their monthly release. This limits the disruptions but also allows for a good mix of changes to our custom applications alongside new features from Quick Base. They could improve the sandbox features but there are enough ways to work in the production environment safely.