Overall Satisfaction with Quickbase
We use it in the Process and Production Department in our company. The apps created help in scheduling jobs for the employees that are working in the company. We were initially finding it difficult to find an effective scheduling method and the apps created through QB help with that a lot.
- Assist with building apps.
- Provide training and information.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Help connecting DB and QB
- Form arrangements
- Formula cheat sheet
Do you think Quickbase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quickbase's feature set?
Did Quickbase live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Quickbase go as expected?
Would you buy Quickbase again?
QuickBase is designed to make building, deploying, and maintaining custom business applications faster and easier. My organization has definitely achieved this benefit by building, using, and managing applications quickly and easily. I was able to build and manage apps even though I don't have a lot of coding knowledge. Anyone can be trained to build apps through QB!
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
QB is well suited for any data and all departments. I believe it depends on the user's needs and their dedication to building and constantly improving the app. It does require internet connectivity and it would be less appropriate at places that don't have some internet connection or devices through which QB can be used.