Overall Satisfaction with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
I have several clients using Enterprise Solutions, as well as other versions of Quickbooks. It is primarily used by the accounting department.
- Ability to scan documents and attach for online viewing; this is helpful in analyzing expenses
- Ability to drill down from reporting to original documents/transaction
- Ability to make changes easily, but also see the changes with audit trails to assist in tracking those changes for purposed of fraud detection
- More flexibility in customized reporting
- A fixed asset/depreciation schedule that really interfaces seamlessly with the accounting
- Better reporting to department management internally
- The ability to convert/upgrade from QB pro or premier version, and retain the same interface and functionality without having to learn a new software system, when the company has outgrown the pro or premier version
- Easier month end closing process with automation of tasks
I have not used any other accounting products in over 5 years. I have used Great Plains and SAP, but found them more complicated to use than the Enterprise version of QB.
Enterprise can be an excellent solution for many clients needed the sophistication of an integrated accounting system, with complicated requirements.
- Don't do it at all