Overall Satisfaction with Red Hat Decision Manager (formerly JBoss BRMS)
We used Red Hat Decision Manager for the purpose of Recruitment Process Business. As our main business is focused on recruitment process we were trying to automate the complete process. But complete Automation is not possible for our business. so we decided to use Red Hat Decision Manager and it is solving almost all of our business rules management problems. we were also able to Automate decision making for the purpose of candidate closure.
- Business rule management for filtering the candidate
- Automate the possible decision making which reduces the time and increase the productivity
- Whenever business rule changes based on the client requirement.
- We had some issues while managing with documents.
- Sometime we feel few difficulties in integration
- The documentation is good but still we faced few difficulties in Setting up the RH-SSO client adapter. All the others are really great.
- Best for resource optimization
- Rule based decision making automation
- Decision Model & Notation (DMN)
- Out candidate submission has been increased to 65% per week
- Out candidate closure has been increased to 30% per week
- Number of clients covered is also increased as well
We were striving to automate the entire process because our core firm focuses on the recruitment process, as I indicated previously. Comprehensive automation, on the other hand, is unthinkable in our sector. As a result, we went with Red Hat Decision Manager, which has handled almost all of our business rule management difficulties. In order to close candidates, we were also able to automate decision-making.
Do you think IBM Decision Manager Open Edition delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Decision Manager Open Edition's feature set?
Did IBM Decision Manager Open Edition live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of IBM Decision Manager Open Edition go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Decision Manager Open Edition again?
For the Recruitment Process Business, we used Red Hat Decision Manager. We were attempting to automate the entire process because our primary company is focused on the recruitment process. However, comprehensive automation is not conceivable in our industry. As a result, we chose Red Hat Decision Manager, which has solved nearly all of our business rule management issues. We were also able to automate decision-making in order to close candidates. It easily fits with our Agile process.