Overall Satisfaction with Remedyforce
Currently we are using Remedyforce at the University of Memphis to handle of of our incidents and service requests for information technology. Additionally, we are using the knowledge base and chat as well as the CMDB. One of the problems Remedyforce has resolved is having a knowledge base integrated within our incident and service request system. This allows for both IT staff and end users to look for and find answers before creating an incident.
- The reporting built into Remedyforce is amazing. It allows our organization to be much more proactive than we were before.
- Having so many features integrated works tremendously well. This allows our clients to only have to look to one system for most of their needs.
- The community effort and focus on customer success is unparalleled. You can tell BMC wants your organization to succeed in every way possible. They give you multiple tools and work with you in so many different way to help you get there.
- The user interface is a little dated and could really use a new coat of paint. Many users are reluctant to give it a chance based on it's appearance.
- Remedyforce has allowed us to eliminate other solutions that provided similar features. By now using one true ITSM we have been able to save money which in higher education is always a concern.
- The reports and dashboards allow for a birds-eye view of our daily operations and provide managers and executives the information they need to make important cost saving decisions.