February 05, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Revv
Revv is used by our organization for our employees and maintained by HR department.They use this service as office cabs for Team Gatherings and Team Lunches.
- It has an attractive UI to book the type of car we need to book.
- It supports desktop/laptop and mobile users.
- We can book for specific hours instead of days which can save our money.
- Prices for rentals could be more reasonable as zipcar offers same car with less price.
- Prior, we utilized Word docs and Excel sheets to make our agreements. We needed an apparatus that could deal with not simply our estimating but make resulting contracts like SoWs and MSAs and so RevvSales encouraged us templatize every one of our agreements and it helps track them so easily.
Do you think Revv delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Revv's feature set?
Did Revv live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Revv go as expected?
Would you buy Revv again?
Revv is a phenomenal service that allows my association to make contracts quickly. Its ability to allow my gathering to collaborate on trades, reasoning based support work measure rules, redlining, concealing coding subject to arrangement status, virtual underwriting, record sharing features are genuinely helpful. I like the customized design creation and custom fields in the record the best. It encouraged our assertion creation measure comprehensively.