Overall Satisfaction with Rippling
Rippling is being used for many different purposes. Some of the main reasons being, payroll, onboarding process, benefits, and many different things. It has been a great experience on my end and I see our company continuing to use Rippling forever. It has been great to have it on the phone through a mobile app as well.
- Very simple interface.
- It's very appealing to the eye and seems professional.
- Great with push notifications and notifying me of when I have been paid and other tasks that I need to do.
- There isn't a ton of changes that comes to mind.
- I feel like Rippling could turn into an overall hub for a business. Where notifications of meeting and other things could be put in.
- From my stand point and my experience of rippling it seems like payroll, time off, and on boarding are all Rippling is used for.
- Helped me stay focused on my job.
- I know exactly when I'm getting paid and how much which lets me focus on other tasks.
- A great way to know who I need to contact through the directory.
The biggest other competitor I have used is Workday. Workday was great but I would say that Rippling is a million times better. Workday was very complicated while Rippling has made it very user friendly and something that I can use and be confident in knowing how to do it.
I have used it for multiple situations and the support is great. Not only that but I feel like with what I said earlier and how simple Rippling is, it's not like you need to use the support all that often because it's very understandable software and easy to use.
Do you think Rippling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rippling's feature set?
Did Rippling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rippling go as expected?
Would you buy Rippling again?
This is what I have been preaching in all of my past comments. Rippling is super easy and user friendly which makes the usability super easy and super reliable. Rippling has touched on almost all of the things that I need from an app/software such as this. There really isn't too much I would change about the app and it is by far the best I have ever used.
Any kind of HR/Business. I'll give you an example of where we are at here at Via. We are a new start up company that has only been around for about a year and a half. I would recommend this to any new business or employer who has current employees under them. I wouldn't have any kind of hesitation to recommend this to them.